Tailor-Made Training (TMT) – Orange Knowledge Programme: Applications are invited for a joint grant proposal between Dutch training providers and requesting organisations in eligible countries for the Tailor-Made Training (TMT) – Orange Knowledge Programme for the 2021 cohort.
This call is a special TMT call with the aim to develop and/or strengthen the skills of women and/or young girls to inspire the autonomy and agency of the intended recipients through training. If you are interested in funding for either organising or receiving a group training, then apply for the TMT – Orange Knowledge Programme.
Programme Sponsor(s): Nuffic
Programme Worth: €75,000 per tailor-made training
Eligible Areas: Tailor-Made Trainings as applicable to each country
Country/Candidate Eligibility: See Eligible Countries (below)
Tailor-Made Training (TMT) – Orange Knowledge Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Tailor-Made Training (TMT) – Orange Knowledge Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants and/or recipients must comply with all criteria set out in the Orange Knowledge Programme Policy Framework.
- The applicant is responsible for providing correct and complete information in the grant application. Nuffic will use the information provided to manage the application and possible awarding the grant.
- Be willing to abide by the specifications of the applications as stated by Nuffic.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia and Yemen.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Tailor-Made Training (TMT) – Orange Knowledge Programme 2021 are to submit their Joint TMT proposals via the web application Delta before the application deadline.
- TMT Joint Proposal Form Orange Knowledge Programme
- TMT Budget Form Orange Knowledge Programme
- TMT COCA Form Orange Knowledge Programme
- CVs of all proposed resource persons (there is no prescribed format).
Application Deadline: 22 April 2021