Australian National University Chancellor’s International Scholarship: Interesting and supporting opportunity is here for those seeking for financial aid and support for their academic pursuit. Apply for Australian National University Chancellor’s International Scholarship. This scholarship is available for international students with exceptional academic achievement who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
ANU looks to attract a diverse range of high calibre international students to enrol in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered by the University. The scholarship is available only for applicants commencing their studies in Semester 1 2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to $25,000 and $15,000 respectively
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Australian National University Chancellor’s International Scholarship;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Must be self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- (For region-specific Awards) is a citizen of a country in the regions defined below:
South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; Sri Lanka.
South East Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
Middle East & Africa: Any country of Africa; Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Turkey.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students 2021/2022
Application Procedures for Australian National University Chancellor’s International Scholarship
There is no separate application process as applicants are automatically considered based on the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria.
The applicants will be informed of their scholarship award on the day that they receive their offer to ANU.
Note that scholarship offers may be given out a few days after the academic offer in case of Round 3.
You can press the Apply now button on the top right hand side of the official website page to start the academic application process for Semester 1, 2021 at ANU.
Application Deadline: Currently Open