SPIRe Postgraduate Scholarships at University College Dublin, 2020/21: University College Dublin (UCD), Ireland is delighted to announce the 2020/21 call for applications for the SPIRe Graduate Scholarship scheme. The scholarship aims to attract excellent and qualified candidates with great academic background to take part in the UCD SPIRe graduate programme (PhD and Masters) providing them with the training, experience and mentorship required for a professional career development.
The Scholarship is to be taken at University College Dublin, Ireland and will cover the cost equivalent to half the tuition fees and other benefits. All students given a scholarship will have the opportunity to develop the practical application of their academic skills by ongoing training and experience of undergraduate tutorial teaching, assessment and pedagogical development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College Dublin
Scholarship to be taken at: Ireland
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fees, annual stipend of €750
Subject Eligibility: Courses related to Politics and International Relations at University College Dublin
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for applicants EU and Non-EU students.
You may also like: International Science Graduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne, Australia 2020/21
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the SPIRe Postgraduate Scholarships at University College Dublin, 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered in a full-time course at University College Dublin, Ireland for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Applicants are expected to have an excellent undergraduate degree from a highly regarded third level institution and to be qualified for direct admission to the UCD SPIRe graduate programme of their choice. A provisional offer for a Graduate Scholarship may be subject to specified conditions.
- To be considered, applicants must complete the appropriate application form and must also have applied for admission to one of the SPIRe graduate programmes by the scholarship deadline and be formally enrolled by the start of the semester.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership skills.
- DPU Health in Urban Development Scholarship At University College London
- Fully-Funded AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2020 – 2021 at University College London, UK
Application Procedures for the SPIRe Postgraduate Scholarships at University College Dublin, 2020/21
Applicants are to review the associated terms and conditions carefully. Application forms must be submitted on or before the application submission deadline. Application are to be sent by email to email@example.com.
Only completed applications will be considered.
Application Deadline: 23rd June, 2020