Applications are hereby invited from interested African Business Owners for the third cohort of the Africa Digital Accelerator program sponsored by SME Growth Lab AFRICA. Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in August 2022.
Through this program; established business owners across African countries would share equal access to business training, mentorship, and support in order to take their businesses to a higher level.
Company/Organisation(s): SME Growth Lab AFRICA
Program Location: Across African countries
Program Duration: 4-week extensive training
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Business owners
You May Also Like: IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program for Nigerian Graduates 2022
SME Growth Lab Africa Accelerator Program | What to Expect
The program package and modules cut across Selling Techniques, Marketing strategies, Financial literacy and Management, and Legal counselling. Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators:
- Training on business acumen, Sales, Marketing, and leadership development.
- Exclusive access to community events.
- Mentoring from business experts.
- Access to business resources & Community.
- Certification upon completion.
- Strategic partnership.
- 24/7 support.
To be eligible for SME Growth Lab Africa Accelerator Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for SME Growth Lab Africa Accelerator Program should apply online at the official webpage.
Application Deadline: July 27, 2022