Applications are invited from engineering students enrolled at a bachelor or postgraduate programme to apply for the Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Programme which is fully funded to Turkey
The internship is jointly created by the Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute which will last for four weeks at the Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, Turkey and 1 week of cultural activities.
Company/Organisation(s): Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute
Program Type: Student Internship
Program Location: Turkey
Program Duration: 4 weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates 2022
Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Summer Exchange & Internship Programme, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to speak, write and read in English (CEFR Standards- C1 level).
- Must be currently enrolled in a higher education institution (junior and senior) or master’s degree program in one of the following fields of studies: Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- Have a 3.00/4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score as of the application date.
- Have no restrictions to travel to the Republic of Turkey.
- Are over 18 years old.
- Travel expenses
- Stipend of 3.300 Turkish Lira
Interested applicants for the Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Programme 2022 are to send the required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form (filled and signed).
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (.pdf document).
- One page personal statement.
- English language proficiency certificate (.pdf document).
- Scanned copy of valid passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf).
- Transcript (.pdf document).
Application Deadline: 30 April 2022
Hello good night my name is mudassiru Bello my country is Nigeria I lake scholarship