Would you like to gain more valuable experience at Standard Bank Group? Here is an opportunity for you through the Standard Bank Group Internship Program structured for for young graduates to get them acquainted with the work environment of Standard Bank and the banking profession as a whole.
An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification. You will start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow.
Company/Organisation(s): Standard Bank Group, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 – 24 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: World Bank Scholarship Program 2022/23 [Fully Funded]
Standard Bank Group Internship Program 2022 | What to Expect
At completion of your internship, you must have acquired highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you will be able to own your career potential, and apply for the role of your dreams.
We know that investing in ambitious young people like you now, will lead to a brighter future for Africa.
These are the following programmes available for the Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates:
- Universal/Prestige/Enterprise Banker
- Behavioural Economics, 12-month programme
- Standard Trusts Tax Internship, 24-month programme
- Legal Internship, 24-month programme
To be eligible for Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a recent graduate
- Applicants must have Bachelor degree certificate
- Minimum Tertiary academic average of 60% or above
- Currently completing or completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Social Science and Mathematics
- Applicants must be ready to travel
Successful applicants for the Standard Bank Group Internship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Fixed term employment Standard Bank Group for 12/18/24 months
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- Certification specific to the skills being built on the programme
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
Also Apply: South African Reserve Bank Graduate Development Programme 2022/23
How-to-Apply: To participate for this internship, please the steps outlined as follows;
On the official site, select ‘apply now’ then go to ‘first time visitor’ to create a new account and register your CV and upload documents, or go to ‘returning visitor’ to sign in. Then complete the application to indicate the Early Careers Programme you are interested in. The Early Careers Programme team will review all applications then contact the most suitable candidates.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022