Skoll Foundation MBA Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2021: The Skoll Foundation is pleased to announce the 2021 Skoll Foundation MBA Scholarship at the University of Oxford for students who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The scholarship seeks to provide funding for entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial initiatives to create impact.
The scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme at the University of Oxford, as well as provide a partial living expenses of at least an additional £14,985. The scholarship is given in recognition that the MBA may represent a significant burden for those working in the social impact/innovation space. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Skoll Foundation
Scholarship to be taken in: University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: Course fees and £14,985 living expenses
Subject Eligibility: Courses related to entrepreneurial, social and environmental challenge
Country Eligibility: International students
You may also like: University of Canada West Scholarships 2021 for International Students
Skoll Foundation MBA Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2021 | DETAILS
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Skoll Foundation MBA Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2021:
- Applicants must have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact. Must have spent at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of your entrepreneurial action.
- Applicants must possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Applicants must demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage.
- Applicants are to show where the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden.
Refer to: Applying for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship? Follow these Steps
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Skoll Foundation MBA Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2021, applicants are to:
- Connect and register your interest in the Scholarship and ensure you are kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Said Business School.
- Upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions as part of your MBA application, and submit your MBA application.
- If you are admitted to the MBA programme, the Skoll Centre will send you a link to the second part of the application to complete the Logistics and Reference Form.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2021