The Swedish Institute hereby request application from global professionals with strong leadership and academic background to apply for a fully-funded master’s degree at the institute. The application has already begun for the master’s programme while the online application portal for the SI Scholarships for Global Professionals academic year 2023/2024 opens 10 February.
A number of several scholarships will be up for full-time master’s degree program in the starting of the 2023 autumn semester in Sweden. Swedish Institute scholarship is always very competitive and seeks to pick up the best and most qualified candidate among a pool of several applications.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Institute, Sweden
Scholarships to be taken at: Swedish Institute, Sweden
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: 300
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students (see eligible countries).
Also Check: International Students Scholarship at the University of Bath, UK
Eligibility Criteria | SI Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023
- Country of citizenship: You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships. However, you do not need to reside in the country at the time of the application.
- University admissions: You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University Admissions and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 30 of March 2023.
- Previous experience: You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience. In addition, you must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employer, or from civil society engagement.
- Master’s programmes: The master’s programmes you apply for must be eligible for SI scholarships. We give priority to programmes within certain subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
- Tuition fees, living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month, travel grant of SEK 15,000, insurance against illness and accident, membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders, membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship.
- Note that the travel grant is a one-time payment for the study period and does not apply to students already living in Sweden.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply as follows;
- DATE:17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023) Apply for a master’s programme (
- 2) Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship (DATE:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023)
- 3) SI screening and evaluation before admissions (DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023)
- 4) Notifications from University Admissions (DATE:30 MAR 2023)
- 5) Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients (DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023)
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2023
Need scholarship for masters in the field of humanities
We will post such here when there are such offers. for the meantime search for ‘Scholarships for Art Students’ and select from the list
i have Bsc in chemistry and MSC in medical biochemistery there fore i would like to apply for the PhD program or for MSC program