Sheffield Hallam University is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified students for the Transform Together Scholarships which are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2022-23 academic session.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Nationality: International Student
DETAILS | Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships
From the moment your place at Sheffield Hallam is confirmed, you will be supported in your journey to becoming a university student. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Then, in your first few weeks you will meet three dedicated advisers – one to help with your studies, one for any personal support or advice you need, and one to help you start your career. The University are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2022.
To be eligible for Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an international fee paying student
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course (postgraduate only).
- Applicants must have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past. Transform Together postgraduate scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study (postgraduate only).
- Applicants must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course (Undergraduate only).
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
How-to-Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date
Application Deadline: May 24, 2022