McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021/2022: Applications are currently welcome from suitably qualified students as McGill University is offering the McCall MacBain Scholarships for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university in the next academic session.
The McCall MacBain Scholarships is a full scholarship that will enable outstanding students to pursue a funded master’s or professional degree combined with a comprehensive enrichment program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McGill University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: McGill University, Canada
Scholarships level: Masters and Professional programs
Scholarships Worth: Full scholarship with living stipend of $2,000 per month
Number of Award: 60 full scholarships + 60 tuition waivers
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021/2022 | DETAILS
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill are Canada’s first comprehensive, leadership-driven scholarships for master’s and professional degree students. The McCall MacBain Scholarship will provide students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
To be considered for the McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021/2022 (full and partial scholarships), candidates must meet the program eligibility requirements stated as follows;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have an high school certificate.
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or are on track to graduate before August 2022.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Applicants are to meet the English Language requirement of the University.
- Every year, up to 20 full scholarships will be offered across Canada.
- Close to 60 other awards of $5,000 or $10,000 each
You May Also Like: World Bank Scholarships Program 2021, Fully-funded (Opens in March)
How-to-Apply: The McCall MacBain Scholarship application will be open from June to September 2021 for those planning to start a program in Fall 2022.
You must also apply directly to McGill for at least one eligible full-time master’s or professional program for Summer/Fall 2022 admission. You’ll need to apply by the program deadline or by mid-December 2021 at the latest if you are selected for final interviews.
Application Deadline: September 2021