Have you been dreaming of studying in China as an international student? Do you want to experience the academic environment and research facilities of Chinese educational institutions? Then apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU for International Students.
The scholarship is for excellent international students applying for undergraduate, graduate or doctoral program at East China Normal University for the 2022/23 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shanghai Government
Scholarship Type: Partial/Full Funding
Host Institution(s): East China Normal University (ECNU)
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
See Also: 2022 Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship Program at Wuhan University, China
Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU 2022, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23 years of age.
- Applicants for bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25 years.
- Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35 years.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40 years
- Exempt form tuition fee payment
- Accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Monthly living expense (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program:2500).
Suggested: China Student Visa – How to Apply and Study with Scholarship
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU are to complete their application online by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: May 15th, 2022
I am interested!!