Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship 2021: Application for the 2021/22 academic session of the Shanghai Government Scholarship for international students is ongoing for undergraduate, masters and doctoral candidates to study in Shanghai. The scholarship seeks to attract outstanding and smart students and scholars from various countries of the world and to further promote international cooperation and exchanges in Shanghai education.
The scholarship is divided into categories A and B. A-type scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to include tuition, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance during the scholarship period while the B-type scholarship is a partial scholarship that will cover tuition and comprehensive medical insurance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shanghai Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Shanghai
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the participating Shanghai Universities
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be of foreign national and must be in good medical condition.
- Applicants for undergraduate studies must have graduated from a high school and not be older than 25 years of age.
- Applicants for masters degree programmes must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning and must not be older than 35 years.
- PhD applicants must have obtained relevant masters degree in relevant course and must not be older than 40 years of age.
- Applicants for the scholarship must possess excellent academic performance and also have the required language requirements
- Applicants must meet the requirements of the applying college and professional
- Applicants must not be receiving other scholarships from the Chinese government at the same time.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship 2021 are to apply online and complete the application while ensuring that they attach the necessary supporting documents before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified