Applications are currently invited from recent Nigerian graduates for the 2022 Seven Up Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program across the various departments of the company.
Seven Up Bottling Company Limited (7Up) is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
- We are calling for young, brilliant and ambitious individuals looking to kickstart their career with one of NIgeria’s most dynamic and innovative companies.
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme offers the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the Manufacturing industry.
The 2022 graduate trainee program is available in the following departments
- Supply Chain
- Candidates must be Law graduates and must have completed Law School.
- Must have graduated with a First Class or Second Class Upper Degree.
- Must be 26 years or less.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com “2022 Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
- Application Deadline: 25th April, 2022.