There is currently a vacant position for a Central – Senior Financial Accountant at Jumia. The position which is a full-time offer on a permanent employment basis is located in Egypt. Interested and eligible candidates who have the permit to work in this location are invited to apply.
Jumia being one of the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform currently employs over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries and offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs and skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Company/Organisation(s): Jumia
- Program Type: Job Opportunity
- Program Location: Egypt
- Program Duration: Full-time
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: B.Sc/HND
- Nationality: Any nationality
To be considered for the Central Senior Financial Accountant at Jumia, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Have a degree in Management / Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
- Be proficient in English written and spoken.
- Possess a detail-oriented mindset to maintain financial accuracy.
- Be attention to Detail.
- Be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, and familiarity with relevant data analysis tools. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus.
The job responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Prepare and post accounting entries by compiling and analyzing data from our operational systems.
- Substantiate financial transactions and ensure the accuracy of our financial records.
- Summarize and reconcile accounting data with our operational systems.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams, including controllers, to explain financial variances and maintain financial integrity.
- Reconcile bank statement transactions with ERP entries, ensuring financial precision.
Also Apply: Top 7 Jobs in USA for Foreigners with no Skills
How-to-Apply: Candidates interested in applying for the Senior Financial Accountant at Jumia should fill and submit the online application form provided at the official webpage for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: Not Specified