If you’re interested in working in Human Resources (HR), our internships offer unique insights into a business that has succeeded by recruiting talented people and putting them in a position to succeed. Schlumberger is offering the opportunity for their Human Resource Internships targeted at Students and Recent Graduates
An internship is your opportunity to understand how we work and whether our culture is right for you. It’s also your chance to show us that you have the right skills and attitude to succeed. Schlumberger internships are paid positions, and last between a few months to a whole year—offering opportunities to use what you’ve learned at university on real projects.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various Operation Regions
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students and Recent Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
Schlumberger Human Resource Internship | What to Expect
An internship is your opportunity to understand how the company work and whether its culture is right for you. It is also your chance to show that you have the right skills and attitude to succeed here. You will be expected to:
- You will contribute to innovative projects that are key to helping the people do great work.
- You will work across the business and collaborate with different areas giving you a greater understanding of the role of HR in a global business and
- Where your skills could make a difference
Interested applicants seeking for Schlumberger Human Resource Internship, are expected to adhere to the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an HR-related discipline.
- Minimum diploma in HR related certificate or equivalent
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and average computer knowledge
- Willing to travel for work on domestic and international travel
- Proficient in English spoken and written language
You May Also Like: Equinor 2022 Summer Internships for Young Graduates
How-to-Apply: To participate for Schlumberger Human Resource Internship, applicants are expected to login to submit an application for consideration and do not correlate with a specific vacancy at this point in time. Submitting your details will enable us to match you to future career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified