Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Africans wishing to enhance their fashion skills for the Roberta Annan Scholarship supported by the African Fashion Foundation for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Roberta Annan Scholarship has been created to support the emerging young fashion communication, business, and media talent from Sub-Saharan Africa, providing support for the higher education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): African Fashion Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): African Fashion Foundation
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Roberta Annan Scholarship for Africans 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of eligible Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Must be aged at least 18 years of age on 1st September at the start of the academic year.
- Must meet the standard entry requirements for the course including GCSE English and Maths at Grade C (4) or above, or the equivalent international qualifications.
- Applicants must be willing to be actively contribute to the course and take an original approach to their work and they must have a keen interest in pursuing a career in Fashion Communications.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 are to submit the following documents and complete the initial screening via the application link. Applicants are to submit the following documents:
- CV that includes personal details, location, education history and any relevant work experience.
- A copy of a valid passport
- Copies of academic transcripts/certificates
- 500-word personal statement
- Pre-recorded interview video.
Application Deadline: 16th May 2022