RCL Food Management Trainee Programme is creating exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented graduates to apply for any of the various opportunities provided by the industry.
Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, the Management Graduate Trainees will receive essential career ingredients from there. They will receive the development training, experience and mentorship needed to take them to leadership levels within RCL FOODS.
Company/Organisation: RCL Food, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 3 years plus
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: BTech/BSc or BSc (Hons)
Nationality: South Africans
Also Apply: Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Programme
RCL Food Management Trainee Programme | What to Expect
At RCL FOODS, young graduates in South Africa will be afforded the opportunity to develop their unique recipe for success in their professional journey in the Management Trainee Programme as follows:
- Management Trainee Programme – Instrumentation Engineer
- Management Trainee Programme – Electrical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Marketing
- Management Trainee Programme – Customer
- Management Trainee Programme – Chemical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Human Resources
- Management Trainee Programme – Industrial Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Mechanical Engineering
The aggressive fast track development programme is the perfect entree for career success, forming an integral part of building our future RCL FOODS leadership pipeline, by preparing graduates to take on leadership roles within 4 to 5 years.
To be eligible for Management Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Graduates, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be South African citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants must have completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Engineering/ B.Sc. Engineering/ BTech Engineering
- Good academic results in your majors in 2nd and 3rd year
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Output driven
- Deadline driven
- Analytical thinking ability
- Decision making ability
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for RCL Food Management Trainee Programme 2023, applicants are expected to start the recruitment process by clicking on the apply button to start the applications online.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023