Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship: University of Southampton offers Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship and is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Southampton.
University of Southampton Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Southampton. This scholarship is fully funded which covers full tuition fee, living cost and research training and support grants. The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Jul 2020.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Southampton, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Southampton, UK
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £15,009
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University Of Southampton in UK;
- Applications are open to all international students.
- Identify the postgraduate programme you wish to apply for; you may for instance need to take a one-year taught course before beginning research work,
- Identify your area of research interest and how this links to the University research centre or potential supervisors; you can find more information about the research areas on the research centre page,
- Check that you meet the University’s general entry requirements, plus any specific requirements for your chosen programme,
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for the Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship At University Of Southampton in UK
How- To- Apply
To take part in this studentship, aspirants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. No formal application for the opportunity is required from the candidate. To apply for your chose postgraduate research course use the online application form
Eligible applicants are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the university.
Full funding for tuition fees, A stipend of £15,009 per annum for living costs, A research training and support grant of £1,000.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020