Master’s Scholarships At Harbour. Space University Bankok in Thailand: Harbour.Space University, UTCC and their industrial partners are collaborating to offer graduate students from anywhere in the world a once in a lifetime opportunity: fully funded scholarships for individuals driven by ambition for knowledge and personal growth.
The University has partnered with leading companies in Thailand to offer exceptional tech- specialists the opportunity to work and study in one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in the world. Join their progressive Master’s programme based in Bangkok to accelerate your career.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harbour.Space University, Thailand
Scholarships to be taken at: Harbour.Space University, Thailand
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £22,900
Subject Eligibility: Interaction Design, Digital Marketing, High-Tech Entrepreneurship, Fintech, Data Science, Cyber Security
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquired the following eligibility criteria for the Master’s Scholarships At Harbour. Space University Bankok in Thailand;
- Applications are open to all international students.
- Identify the Masters programme you wish to apply for; you may for instance need to take a one-year taught course before beginning research work,
- Identify your area of research interest and how this links to University research centre or potential supervisors; you can find more information about the research areas on the research centre page,
- Check that you meet the University’s general entry requirements, plus any specific requirements for your chosen programme,
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for the Master’s Scholarships at Harbour. Space University Bankok in Thailand
How- To- Apply
Submit your application through the University website. Choose the most suitable payment option and pay the application fee in the amount of £125. The University will review your CV and the team will contact you within 10 days after the form submission. If your CV is accepted, you’re invited to an interview.
The winners of the scholarships will receive the following, Complete coverage of the tuition fee £22,900, 3 hours of study a day, 4 hours of internship a day, Living allowance of £6,000
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020