Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students at Vienna University of Technology 2020: Vienna University of Technology through the Vienna Science and Technology Fund is pleased to announce PhD scholarships for international students to study Structural and Algorithmic Aspects of Preference-based Problems in Social Choice for the 2020/21 academic session in Vienna, Austria.
The PhD position is available for the WWTF research project and will have a focus on parameterized and approximation algorithm design. The research topics will include voting, structure preferences, stable matching (matching under preference). Applicants are hereby encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity and trained.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vienna Center for Logic and Algorithms
Scholarship to be taken at: Vienna, Austria
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Logic and Algorithm
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship if for international students.
You may also like: University of Southern Maine International Merit Scholarship
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students at Vienna University of Technology 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who are passionate about advancing their educational career in Austria.
- Applicants with a solid background in areas such as algorithm design (including but not limited to parameterized algorithms and approximation algorithms), computational complexity, and/or discrete mathematics are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to start immediately as the starting date is quite flexible.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor and master’s degree from recognized university.
- Fully funded University of Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia
- Call for Application: 2020 African Doctoral Dissertation Research Fellowship
Application Procedures for the Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students at Vienna University of Technology 2020
Applicants are to apply by submit their academic CV, a motivation letter including an explanation of research interests, Master’s thesis and list of subjects studied with grades. They are to send as a single PDF file to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020