Postdoctoral in computational and comparative analysis Scholarship: Applications are currently invited from international PhD students for Postdoctoral in Computational and Comparative Analysis Scholarship. This scholarship is available for PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at University of Copenhagen in Denmark for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Department of Plant and Environmental Science (PLEN) and the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (CPR) invite applications for a joint four-year postdoc position within the field of computational and comparative genomics. The position will be equally shared among The Section for Microbial Ecology and Biotechnology, Environmental Microbial Genomics Group, PLEN, lead by Professor Lars Hestbjerg Hansen and The Rasmussen Group, CPR, lead by Associate Professor Simon Rasmussen.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Up to DKK 437.843
Subject Eligibility: Plants and Environmental Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: International PhD scholarship at University of Queensland, Australia
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Postdoctoral in computational and comparative analysis Scholarship
- Applicants must a domestic or international students
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD program in Computational and Comparative Analysis of the Phyllosphere Microbiome courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Australian National University James Rice Postgraduate Award
Application Procedures for Postdoctoral in computational and comparative analysis Scholarship
All eligible applicants are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can proceed to complete the online application form for this award.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020