Australian National University James Rice Postgraduate Award: Australian National University (ANU) – Australia is pleased to offered James Rice Postgraduate award to international students who wish to enroll in a research program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session. This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Health and Medicine and the John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR).
This scholarship is named in memory of the late James Rice, formerly of Alice Springs. It is intended to attract domestic or international students to pursue postgraduate research for a PhD degree at the JCSMR in a field broadly related to Multiple Sclerosis.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $27,082 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Medical Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Australian National University James Rice Postgraduate Award
- Applicants must a domestic or international students
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD in medical science courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Australian National University James Rice Postgraduate Award, Australia
As part of the application process, Candidates must take admission to a PhD degree program at Australian National University. Thereafter, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for this application. Applicants are also strongly encouraged to make contact with the relevant Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
Applicants are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020