Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University: The Center on Food Security and the Environment (FSE) at Stanford University announces its Postdoctoral Fellowship which is awarded to promising young scholars with innovative and rigorous work related to global hunger, poverty alleviation, and environment degradation.
The Center on Food Security and the Environment addresses critical global issues of hunger, poverty and environmental degradation by generating vital knowledge and policy-relevant solutions. Proposals received before the deadline will be given full consideration.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Center on Food Security and the Environment
Fellowship to be taken in: Stanford University, USA
Fellowship Level: Postdoctoral
Fellowship Worth: Not specified
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: Areas related to Food Security and the Environment
You may also like: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme 2021 for Developing Countries
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be young scholars focused on research related to global hunger, poverty alleviation, and environmental degradation.
- Successful applicants are expected to lead projects of their own design, while also interacting with other faculty and students at FSE.
- Applicants will be required to show the proposed work relates to the Center on Food Security and the Environment priority areas.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they will be available to begin the fellowship if successful.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant doctoral certificates from recognized universities.
Application Procedures for the Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
Applicants are to visit the official application website and complete the online application form. They are also to submit a one-page description of a proposed project, CV and three references.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020