Portsmouth PhD Scholarships2021/2022 for International Students: Students of international community and non-EU students are welcomed to apply for Portsmouth PhD Scholarships to study for a full-time degree programme starting October 2021. If you are interested in studying in UK at Portsmouth University, then you should apply to be awarded this scholarship
The Portsmouth Global PhD scholarships cover tuition fees at an international (non-EEA) rate, a stipend in line with the UKRI rate (£15,609 for 2021/22), and one return flight to London during the duration of the course (3 years).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Portsmouth University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition and Stipend Scholarship
Scholarship level: PhD
Slots: About 2.0 scholarships available
Scholarship Worth: Up to £14,777 per annum
Subject Eligibility: See eligible fields (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for international students.
Portsmouth PhD Scholarships 2021/2022 | Eligibility and Basic Requirements
Eligible students are international students (non-EEA) applying for a full-time PhD programme starting in October 2021.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Biological Sciences
- Energy Engineering
- Mechanical and Design Engineering
- Operational Research and Logistics
- Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Biomedical Sciences
- Physical and Human Geography
- Sport and Exercise Science
Scholarships and Benefits
The scholarship will cover;
- tuition fees at an international (non-EEA) rate,
- a stipend in line with the UKRI rate (£15,609 for 2021/22), and
- one return flight to London during the duration of the course (3 years).
How-to-Apply: Follow the step to apply, if you are interested and eligible for the Portsmouth PhD Scholarships 2021/2022;
- Select a subject area from the list above, where you’ll find eligible project areas/projects and entry criteria. Projects open to international (non-EU) applicants will be clearly indicated.
- Get in touch with the named project supervisor to discuss your interest before you apply. Forwarding your CV and an outline of your research idea would help speed up the process.
- When you are ready to apply, you can use our online application form , making sure you submit all the required documentation before the application deadline.
Please note: to be considered for a funded PhD opportunity you must quote the project code provided in the project advert when applying
Application Deadline: Tuesday 4 May 2021 (noon)