PhD Scholarship in Sports Sociology/policy at University of Copenhagen: University of Copenhagen – Denmark is pleased to offer PhD Scholarship in Sports Sociology/Policy to international students with exceptional academic achievement, potentials and leadership qualities. This scholarship is available for PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University in Denmark for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Department of Nutrition, Exercise and Sports (NEXS) engages in research, education, innovation and knowledge dissemination within the areas of nutrition, human physiology and sports at the highest international level, covering disciplines related to the health sciences, humanities and social sciences.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Copenhagen – Denmark
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Copenhagen – Denmark
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: DKK 331,125
Subject Eligibility: Health Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Apply: PhD Scholarship in Healthcare Research at University of Technology Sydney
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the PhD Scholarship in Sports Sociology/policy at University of Copenhagen,
- Applicants must international students.
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD research program in Sports Sociology/Policy.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Copenhagen – Denmark.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Copenhagen’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: Fully funded Monash University Maxwell King PhD Scholarship
Application Procedures for PhD Scholarship in Sports Sociology/policy at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below on the official website.
Please include the following:
Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
1-3 reference letters (if any)
The University wishes all staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2020
I wish the aforementioned university will accept my request to further study my Phd programme