Through partnership with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, One Young World welcomes applications for CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024, which is aim to identify eight outstanding young leaders from all over the world.
The scholarship will enable eight impactful young leaders who are driving forward positive change to participate in the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal and join the global One Young World Ambassador Community.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): One Young World/CUSEF
- Host Institution(s): One Young World
- Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: 8
- Study Level: Young Graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
To be considered for One Young World CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Aged between 18-30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2024.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Demonstrated interest in promoting East-West exchanges.
- Have a proven track record for leadership.
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering change.
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in their work.
Scholars will receive the following:
- Full delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada.
- Access to development opportunities.
- Lifetime membership to CUSEF and the One Young World Community.
- Access to monthly global calls designed to provide delegates with enhanced leadership skills and principles alongside expertise around the Summit’s main themes.
- Exclusive pre-Summit calls with the CUSEF Young Leaders.
- At the One Young World Summit 2024, CUSEF scholars will participate in an onstage panel and host a workshop.
- Private hotel accommodation at the Summit in Montreal from 18 – 21 September 2024.
- Return travel to Montreal (flights in economy).
- Ground transport to travel to the airport (if required).
- Catering throughout the Summit.
- Impact monitoring and tracking of projects.
- Promotion and visibility of the work on social media.
- Opportunity to act as a peer mentor for future cohorts of CUSEF Scholars.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for One Young World CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship, applicants are required to fill and submit the application form online for this program.
The Scholars will be selected based on their proven positive social impact in tackling global challenges such as climate change, poverty, gender equality and public health.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2024