Are you a young Nigerian? Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Navy? The on-going Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021 is for you. The Nigerian Navy conducts its recruitments in batches and aims at recruiting young and vibrant Nigerians into the 2021-2022 regular and non-regular courses.
If you are looking to take part in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021, you can simply proceed to the Nigerian navy application portal to apply at www.joinnigeriannavy.com by simply filling the application for and uploading necessary documents.
Before you proceed to the Nigerian Navy application portal, here are a few details that will help you through the application process.
Available Positions in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021
1.) General Doctor/Dental Surgeon
2.) Human Resource Management Office
4.) Information Officer
9.) Accounts and Budget Officer
12.) Biomedical Engineer
13.) Information and Communication Technology Officer
15.) Clinical Psychologist
18.) Medical Records/Health Information Management Officer
19.) Medical Lab Scientist
21.) Hospital Administrator
22.) General Nursing/ Midwife
23.) Graduate Sports/PT Instructor
24.) Logistics Officer
25.) Legal Officer
26.) Graduate Music Instructor
27.) Public Health Officer
28.) Dental Therapist
The positions listed above may change depending on the Navy recruitment batch. By applying to the Nigerian Navy DSSC, you will be prompted to choose from the available courses at the time of application. Details of each position will also be made available to guide you through the application.
Nigerian Navy Salary Structure (2020 Rate)
The Nigerian Navy has about six (6) ranks in its commissioned cadre with the highest rank being ‘Admiral’. Below is the per-annum salary structure for commissioned offers of the Nigerian Navy (source: nigerianinfopedia.com.ng).
- Admiral – 16,303,140
- Vice-Admiral – 13,363,229
- Rear Admiral – 12,038,945
- Commodore – 7,385,856
- Captain – 3,715,859
- Commander – 3,380,086
It is important that you know about the Nigerian Navy Salary Structure before you apply to be enlisted in the force. By comparison, other military bodies in the country will be running with similar packages and allowances.
General Nigerian Navy DSSC Requirements
The general requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2021 are as follows;
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 20 February 2021.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021
For candidates who meet the requirements above, proceed to the official website www.joinnigeriannavy.com to fill the Nigerian navy application form. The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021 application is simple and straight forward, but any case you encounter technical issues, candidates are advised to contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After filling the application form, make sure to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are strongly advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
Application Deadline: The Nigerian Navy recruitment is on-going round the year but the official application portal is currently closed and will be reopened new round of recruitment soon.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021 | DSSC Recruitment Test Centers
Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Abuja Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Bauchi Centre:
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- Lagos Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
- Sokoto Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
NOTE: the entire enlistment process of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021 is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.