Applications are invited from young South Africans for the Old Mutual Tech Talent Bursary Programme aimed at supporting their higher education in Information Technology (IT) related programme.
The bursary programme is targeted at supporting best young technology minds who are passionate about pursuing a career in information technology and making a real difference. The focus is creating opportunities for young future leaders to kick-start their careers in a dynamic space that develops them and prepares them for the world of work.
Old Mutual Tech Talent Bursary | DETAILS
The Bursary programme is focused on making an impact in a bid to enable competitive growth in South Africa and African businesses, to drive innovation and leverage technology to deliver a better customer and intermediary experience, develop talent and build a wonderful brand. It provides access to mentors and industry experts as well as opportunity to become leaders in the business world.
See Also: Apply: Deloitte South Africa Graduate Programme 2022 (Paid Opportunity)
- Full tutition at a recognized South Africa Higher Education Institution.
- Covers university residence fees
- One annual flight to return home for students who are not studying in their hometown.
- Vacation work
- Book allowance
- Mentorship and training
To be eligible for the Old Mutual Tech Talent Bursary, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South African citizen with a passion in information technology.
- Must have completed year 1 and 2 of their IT qualification successfully at leat 65%
- Must show proof of admission to complete year 3 of their IT qualification.
- Must be willing to relocate to Cape Town to join the Tech Talent programme.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Old Mutual Tech Talent Bursary are to complete and submit an online application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: No Longer Available