Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2023 which will support 10 young social entrepreneurs and their initiatives and assist in accelerating their leadership journey.
Novartis scholars are young leaders that focus on supporting, advancing, and/or solving the most pressing issues in the healthcare and mental health space, including healthcare professionals, nurses, volunteers, and medical students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Novartis
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.One Young World will prioritise applicants from countries that are traditionally underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis. Applicants must demonstrate a considerable positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
- Access to the One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 – 6 October.
- Travel to and from Belfast (economy). All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days).
- Ground transport that may be required between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2023 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2023