Norbert Elias Fellowship 2021 for African Scholars and Researchers: Here comes a great opportunity for Researchers in Africa to collaborate with each other across several disciplines. Do you intend to be a part of a reputable research team of international standard? Then apply for the Norbert Elias fellowship 2021 at the Zentrum für interdisziplinäre Forschung (Center for Interdisciplinary Research) Universitat Bielefeld.
Applications are welcome from senior or postdocs researchers from African Universities from all disciplines that can contribute to the research group’s topic and are interested in interdisciplinary collaboration. Successful applicants will become Fellows of one of the Research Groups and live and work at the ZiF for up to ten months. Norbert Elias Fellows also have the opportunity to work on their own projects, qualification and networking.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): ZIF and VolkswagenStiftung
Fellowship to be taken at: Bielefeld University
Fellowship Level: Senior Researchers and Post-doctoral
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country Eligibility: Researchers from African Universities
Norbert Elias Fellowship 2021 for Africans | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Norbert Elias Fellowship 2021;
- Applicants must be senior researchers or postdocs from African universities from all disciplines whose research and publications are closely linked to the Research Group’s topic
- Applicants must demonstrate their willingness and ability to conduct high-level research in thematically relevant research fields such as innovation, industrial economics, law and economics, digitalisation and smart products
- Applicants must be researchers who are planning to continue their careers in Africa.
- ZiF offers a monthly stipend of 3,000€
- Free accommodation
- Travel expenses
- Contribution to health insurance costs.
- Additional 200 € monthly per accompanying child
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Norbert Elias Fellowship 2021 are to send their CV and a letter of motivation (maximum three pages, CV excluded) describing their research and how they intend to contribute to the Research Group. Please attach one or two relevant publications and indicate how long you intend to stay.
Please send your application in one PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15 February 2021