Noemdek Limited Oil and Gas Marketing Intern, Other Opportunities: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for a job position of a Marketing intern, Technical Sales Specialist and Junior Office Manager at Noemdek Limited. The positions are located in Lagos, Nigeria
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
Noemdek Limited Oil and Gas Opportunities | Available Positions
NoemDek Limited is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions (below):
1.) Marketing Intern
Deadline: 29th January, 2021.
- The Marketing Intern will be responsible for driving awareness for the firm’s services across all its brands.
This will involve:
- Developing and executing the firm’s marketing strategy
- Managing the digital assets of the holding company and subsidiaries
- Liaising with external vendors to design graphics and promotional materials for our marketing campaigns
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our marketing campaigns offline and across all digital channels
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Analytical thinking and Curiosity is a welcomed asset.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Mass Communication or related courses
- Ambitious, persuasive, tenacious and driven to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Multi-tasking across multiple campaigns and projects.
- Full understanding of social media platforms.
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media.
- Highly creative with identifying the target audience.
- Knowledge of ad serving tools.
- 0 – 2years post NYSC experience in Marketing
2.) Technical Sales Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2021.
- Solution Selling of HTDS products in the Analytical Field in Nigeria in different market segments: Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Academia, Government and its regulatory bodies etc.
- Market Research: Gathers enough information, evaluate the feasibility of a new product and strategically understand the company’s target market.
- Developing relations with existing clients/accounts, and creating new clients database and accounts.
- Mapping of customers, setting customer priorities in order to put in place a sales plan and a sales execution plan.
- Reporting and providing data in a static and structured way to ensure measuring and monitoring of business performance
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits.
- Acquire new customers by creating a funnel and discovering new opportunities to upsell and cross-sell.
- Working closely with the service and technical teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Science Laboratory Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling Analytical Laboratory Instrument, Waters Product Range, Inorganic Ventures Product Range etc.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking ways.
- Excellent written, oral communication and analytical reporting skill.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports month on month.
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
3.) Junior Office Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office IT infrastructure – networking, storage, internet, computer hardware, software installation etc.
- Ensures a smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitors inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new requests with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Plans and coordinates administrative procedures and devises ways to streamline processes.
- Supports the HR unit by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supports staff performance improvement by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Oversees facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons, security personnel and outsourced services (e.g electricians).
- Ensures all staff and visitors adhere to health and safety policies
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Possess outstanding project management skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic bookkeeping/finance and database management.
- General willingness to engage in a broad range of activities to support organizational requirements.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently, can communicate well, is proactive, and has the ability to present solutions and anticipate needs will be successful.