Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarship 2021: The A.G. Leventis Foundation, The Alba Graduate Business School and the American College of Greece invites applications from Nigerians wishing to study finance related course at the MBA and MSc level for the Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarship for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc scholarship enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world. Qualified and eligible candidates are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity and apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): A.G. Leventis Foundation
Scholarship to be taken in: Greece
Scholarship Level: MBA and MSc
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: Finance
Country Eligibility: Nigerians
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarship 2021-2022:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicants must have obtained a 1st or 2nd Class Bachelors degree.
- Applicants must possess excellent command of English language.
- Applicants for the MBA scholarship must have obtained at least 3 years of work experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- Tuition fees (100%)
- Accommodation and living expenses (250 euro/month) for Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarship are to register online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) to the address (below):
Leventis Foundation Nigeria
No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT
P.O.Box 20351, Abuja.
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2021