NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Program 2020: Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified candidates wishing to be awarded the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship award for academic merit and excellent performance.
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) on behalf of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/SNEPCo
Scholarship to be taken at: Nigerian Institutions
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Study grants (amount not specified)
Subject Eligibility: All courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerians.
More about the Program:
The programme aims to enhance learning opportunities among Nigerians by providing a yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
To apply for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020, applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University, accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Apply to: Other Scholarships in Nigeria
Application Procedures for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020
Eligible undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian Federal and State universities are invited to submit an electronic application at:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online through above link
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the required documents (see below).
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin; and
- Academic results for 100 level – for 2018/2019 academic session
- Applications should be submitted on or before September 25, 2020.
- Examination details will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. SNEPCo reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
- Application for NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/ SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- Please visit the SCHOLASTICA portal: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo for detailed information on how to apply online
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NNPC/SNEPCo does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
- Mail all enquiries to: email@example.com
See Also: Macquarie University Scholarship for African Students, 2020