The National Information Technology Development Agency NITDA has partnered with Coursera to offer Coursera Scholarship Programme that will enable Nigerian citizens to obtain professional certifications from some of the world’s leading multinational tech companies (e.g. Meta, Google, IBM) and top ranked US universities.
Applicants are to select one certification program each from Category A and Category B that they wish to be enrolled in. Each program comprises a series of related courses focused on providing deep knowledge and hands-on skills required for employment.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): NITDA & Coursera
- Host Institution(s): NITDA
- Funding Amount: Funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: All level
- Nationality: Nigerians
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the NITDA Coursera Scholarship Program:
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens
- Applicants are to select one certification program each from Category A and Category B that they wish to be enrolled in:
- Category A (IT Career Pathway) offers a total of 20 professional certification programs to help you kickstart a successful IT career.
- Category B (Complementary Skills Pathway) offers 4 certification programs for you to choose from to complement your IT career skills and sharpen your use of digital productivity tools, entrepreneurship, or freelancing skills.
These courses include Software Development, UI/UX Design, Data Analysis & Visualization, Quality Assurance, Product Management, Animation, AI/Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, Game Development, Cloud Computing, Dev Ops and Data Science.
How-to-Apply: Applicants who are interested in the NITDA Coursera Scholarship Program are directed to apply via this link https://links.nitda.gov.ng/coursera2401. Or fill and submit the application form online
Scholars are expected to use this time to complete as many professional certifications as possible but they can only be enrolled in one certification at a time with any of the 3MTT 12 core skills listed as courses within the certifications.
Application Deadline: February 05, 2024