Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Nigerian Breweries Women-in-STEM Training Program in partnership with Afro-Tech Girls which will afford the participants training opportunities to increase their employability.
The program is open to women who graduated with a STEM degree from a university in Nigeria in 2022 to be mentored and the opportunity to network to help them advance their careers in STEM, with an emphasis on Supply Chain.
Company/Organisation(s): Nigerian Breweries
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Degree
Nationality: Not specified
See Also: British Council Women in STEM Scholarships to Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
Nigerian Breweries Women-in-STEM Training | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Be fresh graduates from a Nigerian university (year of graduation should not be earlier than 2022).
- Studied a STEM degree with preference for Engineering, Mathematics, Industrial Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology and other related courses
- Have a C.G.P.A of 3.5 (second class upper) and above
- Available for and commit to all training sessions and activities
- Willing to provide supporting documentation as requested – Willing to work in a brewery location
- Willing to move location without relocation assistance, if required.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Nigerian Breweries Women-in-STEM Training (pre-internship) are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants will be required to provide all the necessary documents and information while filling the application form.
Application Deadline: Not specified