Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee 2021: The Nigerian Breweries Plc is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates nationwide for the 2021 graduate management trainee program in Finance, Supply Chain (Brewing / Logistics) and Supply Chain (Packaging / Logistics). See eligibility below and apply.
Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
Company/Organisation: Nigerian Breweries Plc
Program Type: Graduate Management Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Program Duration: 12 months (with possible transition to permanent role)
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee 2021 | About the Programme
The Graduate Management Development Scheme is targeted at identifying young, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates with the right attitude and profile to pursue successful and interesting long-term careers in a world class environment. As an organisation that is committed to improving Gender Balance, we encourage female applicants to take advantage of this programme.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Finance Division. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our company.
- The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines (see each program category below for specific requirements) – A Second Class Honours (Upper Division) plus a Masters’ degree will be given priority
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2017.
- Maximum of two years work experience (0 – 2 years experience).
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply
The Nigerian Breweries Management Trainee 2021 is open for the Finance and Supply Chain categories. To apply, select from any of the program categories as listed below for specific requirements and application procedures;
- Graduate Management Trainee – Finance
- Graduate Management Trainee – Supply Chain (Brewing / Logistics)
- Graduate Management Trainee – Supply Chain (Packaging / Logistics)
Application Deadline: 18th April, 2021