Commonwealth Foundation Graduate Internship Programme 2021: Are you looking for an internship opportunity to learn new skills and develop capacity? Then the Commonwealth Foundation Graduate Internship Programme 2021 is for you. The Graduate internship programme offers placements for new graduates across the Foundation’s areas. The Foundation prioritises professional development of its interns by giving them access to excellent trainings and support.
The Commonwealth Foundation is an international intergovernmental organisation established by Heads of Government in support of the belief that the Commonwealth is as much an association of peoples as it is of government. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for the internship opportunity before the closing date.
Internship Sponsor(s): Commonwealth Foundation
Internship to be taken in: UK
Internship Level: Recent graduates
Internship Worth: See benefits
Subject Eligibility: Communications, Event Management, Partners Relations
Country Eligibility: Commonwealth citizens
Commonwealth Foundation Graduate Internship Programme 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Foundation Graduate Internship Programme 2021, applicants must:
- Possess excellent research and administrative skills and ideally have a knowledge of the development arena.
- Have capacity and experience in the use of technology.
- Actively promote the values and aims of the Commonwealth.
- Provide support in delivering the Foundation’s objectives, including assisting in cross-Foundation events and initiatives.
- Be able to undertake research projects/produce research papers.
- Contribute to the documentation and sharing of lessons learned and incorporation of these in project reports, publications and appropriate presentation materials.
- Support the technical aspects of the Foundation’s work including but not limited to assisting in the management of webinars, online meetings and social media.
- Assistance in aiding the intern secure a permanent role in another organisation at the end of the internship.
- Allowances of £55 for daily expenses + £20 per day travel allowance.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Commonwealth Foundation Graduate Internship Programme 2021 are to apply for the internship position by completing the online application form before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 14 January 2021 at 1pm GMT