Silver Jubilee Scholarship at Monash University, Australia 2020: A great and significant opportunity is here for all international PhD students for Monash’s Silver Jubilee Scholarship. The Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship (MSJS) is available to help support students with tuition and living costs whilst studying at Monash. It is awarded each year to different faculties by rotation.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. The University is seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world. The scholarships help students from all backgrounds transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so you can make the most of university life.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Up to $35,000
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered by the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Also Check: University of Queensland International Scholarship in Engineering and Computing
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Monash University Silver Jubilee Scholarship in Australia 2020;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD research program in any subject area offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Outstanding academic potential as measured by either a 1st class honours degree or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Bournemouth University, UK.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Maryville College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: International PhD Studentships in Cyber Security Challenges 2020
Application Procedures for Monash University Silver Jubilee Scholarship in Australia 2020
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarship. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Note: This prestigious scholarship is awarded in the 31 October scholarship round only. Eligible applicants from Rounds 1 though to 4 (of the same year) will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020