MO Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship 2023: MO Ibrahim Foundation offers the opportunity to work with either the African Development Bank, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa or the International Trade Centre with an annual stipend of $100,000 to fellows. Applications for the MO Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship 2023 are now open .
The Fellowships form a selective programme designed to mentor future African leaders. The annual programme seeks to deepen and broaden the growing network of impact which continues to contribute to the skills and learning opportunities to better the African continent.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): MO Ibrahim Foundation
Host Institutions: AfDB, ECA or the ITC
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: mid-career professionals
Nationality: The Africans.
MO Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the MO Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship for Africans 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be national of an African country, residing anywhere in the world;
- Not be an active, non-active, retired, or separated staff member of the Bank;
- Not have close family relations with an active or non-active staff member, such as mother, father, sister and brother
- Age limit is forty (40) years for men and women and forty-five (45) years for women with children;
- Have outstanding academic credentials backed by a minimum of a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in banking, business, economics or other social sciences, finance, international development, or in any other discipline relevant to the Bank’s business;
- Have relevant and demonstrable work experience, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with others;
- Have at least 7 (seven) years’ work experience
- Demonstrate proven leadership and consultative skills;
- Have experience in strategic planning, project management and execution;
- Have experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data;
- Possess excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
- Demonstrate ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Annual stipend of $100,000
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MO Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowships for Africans 2023 are to visit the official application website of the fellowship and complete the application.
- comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating date of birth, nationality, education and relevant experience.
- Applicants must also attach copies of academic transcripts and three letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: 21 October 2022