MEXT Honors Scholarship at University of Toyama: Applications are currently welcomed from outstanding and committed international students with exceptional academic achievement and potentials for MEXT Honors Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at University of Toyama, Japan for 2020/2021 academic session.
Graduate students with financial difficulties enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs are eligible to apply for tuition exemption (complete or half), if they demonstrate an exemplary academic record.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toyama, Japan
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Toyama, Japan
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 48,000 yen
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the MEXT Honors Scholarship at University of Toyama, Japan 2020
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate & postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Toyama, Japan
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Toyama’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: University of Lincoln Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award
Application Procedures for MEXT Honors Scholarship at University of Toyama, Japan 2020
The applicant must select subjects specified by University of Toyama in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) conducted by the Association of International Education, Japan. Candidates who are not Japanese citizens and have or will have completed 12 years of formal school education mainly outside of Japan are eligible to apply
Application Deadline: Currently Open