MEXT Engineering Scholarships for Foreign Students in Japan 2021: The Graduate School of Engineering at Osaka University, Japan is pleased to announce the MEXT Engineering Scholarships for Foreign Students in Japan for the 2021 academic session.
The scholarship welcomes top-notch foreign students who study mechanical science, bioengineering, computer science to take advantage of the opportunity to receive the best training in the field of Robotics Engineering as well as other related areas. Candidates who can contribute to building up future Robotics industries in their mother countries as well as internationally promoting close cooperation with the Japanese industry, academia are especially welcomed.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MEXT and Osaka University
Scholarship to be taken in: Japan
Scholarship Level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Engineering Science
Country Eligibility: International students
You may also like: UN/DESA Italian JPO Programme 2020/2021 for Developing Countries
MEXT Engineering Scholarships for Foreign Students in Japan 2021 | DETAILS
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the MEXT Engineering Scholarships for Foreign Students in Japan 2021:
- Applicants are required to have a good understanding of English language.
- Applicants for the Master’s scholarship must have completed or expected to complete a bachelor’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized university prior to the date of enrollment.
- Applicants for the PhD scholarship must have a Master’s degree course completed or expected to complete prior to the date of enrolment to the PhD course.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Entrance and Tuition fees exemption.
- Students enrolled in master’s course: 147,000 yen/month
- Students enrolled in doctoral courses: 148,000 yen/month
See Also: Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Leeds 2021
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to complete the online application form for the MEXT -granted program in Japan 2021. Applicants are to ensure that they provide the correct information as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: December 20, 2020