MBARI invites application from recent graduates with a degree in multimedia journalism, environmental filmmaking, media studies, communications, or science writing to apply for the MBARI Science Communication Fellowship 2022.
The two-year fellowship provides unique opportunity to report on advances in ocean science, technology, and conservation and gain real-world experience while working collaboratively with MBARI scientists, engineers, and science communicators.
Company/Organization: Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI)
Program Type: Graduate fellowship
Program Location: USA
Program Duration: Two-years
Available Slots: Several
Minimum Qualification: First degree
Nationality: All Nationality
MBARI Science Communication Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the MBARI Science Communication Fellowship 2022, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must have acquired a bachelor or master’s degree on multimedia journalism or environmental filmmaking.
- Must be familiar with video editing programs such Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro X.
- Must demonstrate the passion to advance marine science and engineering.
- Must possess a creative and team-oriented spirit.
- Have a passion for finding ways to engage new and diverse audience
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MBARI Science Communication Fellowship 2022 are to submit their application material by email to email@example.com or by mail to the below address, or by fax to (831) 775-1720.
MBARI, Human Resources
Job Code: SciComm2022
7700 Sandholdt Road
Moss Landing, CA 95039
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter: As part of the cover letter, candidates are asked to include a personal statement summarizing goals for the fellowship, details of relevant classes, and work experience, and links to work samples. Please highlight why this opportunity would be a good fit with your career goals.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2022