WHOI Summer Student Fellowships: The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) is pleased to announce the 2022 Summer Student Fellowships for undergraduates who are completing their junior year at colleges or universities.
The fellowship is for students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
Company/Organization: The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI)
Program Type: Undergraduate fellowship
Program Location: WHOI
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slots: Several
Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate student
Nationality: All Nationality
WHOI Summer Student Fellowships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Summer Student Fellowships, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be an undergraduate student completing their junior year at colleges or universities.
- Must be studying in any fields of science or engineering.
- Student must have at least a tentative interest in the ocean sciences, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy.
- Members of groups underrepresented in ocean science and engineering are encouraged to apply.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the WHOI Summer Student Fellowships 2022 are to complete their application online form and also submit the following documents:
- A current CV or resume that shows educational background and work experience.
- A current unofficial transcript in PDF format.
- At least two letters of recommendation from professors or others familiar with the applicant’s academic credentials.
- A completed course record worksheet listing undergraduate coursework by subject category.
- A research statement.
Application Deadline: February 5th, 2022