Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Union Bank Management Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 designed to provide young professionals with the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organization.
Union Bank’s Graduate Trainee is the perfect way to set the right foundation for your career and thrive in the workplace through training and on-the-job experience via the Sales academy, tech bootcamp and General management trainee.
- Program Sponsors: Union Bank
- Program Type: Management Trainee
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: B.Sc. or HND
- Nationality: Nigerians
Union Bank Management Graduate Trainee 2024 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To participate in the Union Bank Management Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be in possession of a minimum of BSc (2nd class lower) or HND (lower class) in any discipline.
- Possess an NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2024.
- No previous work experience is experienced.
- Be available full time for the entire duration of the programme.
- Fast-Paced Learning Platform
- Broad Career Opportunities
- Leadership Skills
- A Positive Work Environment
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Union Bank Management Graduate Trainee Programme are first to login to their Jobberman profile and ensure their profile is 100% complete.
Applicants are to proceed to fill out the job application form and upload their cover letter. Applicants can then take the Jobberman Personality Insights Self-Assessment.
Application Deadline: 14th February 2024