Master of Catchment Science Scholarship at Griffith University: Griffith University is welcoming applications from eligible and suitably qualified international masters’ students for Master of Catchment Science Scholarship who demonstrate excellence in academic performance and wish to study in the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
Griffith University is offering up to two full-tuition scholarships annually to international candidates from any country around the world to to study the Master of Catchment Science full-time (2 years). Value for this scholarship is AU$56,000, which covers full tuition fees for full-time study of Master of Catchment Science, for the program commencing trimester 1 (February), 2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Griffith University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Griffith University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee (AU$56,000)
Subject Eligibility: Master of Catchment Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Master of Catchment Science Scholarship at Griffith University;
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Masters of Catchment Science offered in the University.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time master’s degree at Griffith University, Australia
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution.
- Two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience relevant to the program.
- Receive a full offer of admission into the MCS program from Griffith University.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Griffith University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Fully funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
Application Procedures for the Master of Catchment Science Scholarship at Griffith University
How- To- Apply
Applicants who apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission into Griffith University. Eligible candidates are required to apply through an international education agent.
The scholarships will be awarded to high-caliber applicants who best represent future catchment management leaders.
(See the official website, the link of which is found below).
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020