Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021: Are you an international student looking out for scholarships to study in the United Kingdom? Then apply for the Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021 at the University of Sussex.
This scholarship is awarded as a £10,000 tuition fee reduction, is available to applicants applying to study a Master’s course at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sussex
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee reduction
Host Institution(s): University of Sussex
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Apply for: Victoria University Master’s By Research Scholarships in Australia 2021 (100% Tuition Waiver)
Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have accepted an offer for a full time studies at any eligible master’s courses.
- The eligible courses are: Energy and Climate Policy MSc; Project Management; Science and Technology Policy; Strategic Innovation Management; Sustainable Development.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions of higher learning.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021 are to apply for the scholarship after accepting an offer of a place on an eligible course.
Applicants also need to provide a statement of academic interests when they apply. Statement will be assessed on how well an applicant demonstrate the following:
- Clear and specific goals with what you aim to do after you finish your masters
- Significant work experience or extra-curricular activities related to your chosen Masters.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021 at 23:59 (GMT)