MacEwan University Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship in Canada: Applications are currently welcomed from eligible and outstanding academic students for Provost’s entrance international scholarship at MacEwan University in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
MacEwan’s Automated Entrance Scholarships for international students are assigned in the following tiers: 95-100% – President’s Scholarship – $12,000, 90-94.99% – Provost’s Scholarship – $10,000, 85-89.99% – Dean’s Scholarship 1 – $8,000, 80-84.99% – Dean’s Scholarship 2 – $6,000.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MacEwan University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: MacEwan University, Canada
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students Jasmine Jiangsu Scholarship at Soochow University, China; the following conditions apply
- Applications are open to all nationalities
- Be an international student (i.e. on a valid study permit) admitted to the Fall term; and
- Be registered in at least 12 credits per term in each of the Fall and Winter terms of the upcoming academic year in a degree program at MacEwan University as of the first day following the add/drop deadline in September; and
- Have achieved a high school average on courses used for admission to a program within the 90-94.99% range; and
- Continue to be enrolled in the minimum required credits after the add/drop deadline over the Fall and Winter terms; and
- Have no previous post-secondary education.
Application Procedures for the MacEwan University Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship in Canada
Once you have an offer to enroll in a degree program at MacEwan University, no separate application is required. Students are automatically considered for this award. There is no need to apply. Successful students will be notified by e-mail. Qualified applicants will be notified via their admission letter through Automatic Selection.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020