Lebanese American University Masters Scholarship Program 2019 | Apply Now
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Masters Scholarship Program 2019 at Lebanese American University in Lebanon. The scholarship is targeted at highly brilliant students from Lebanon and international students from selected countries who wish to pursue their Masters Degree Program at Lebanese American University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lebanese American University (LAU), Lebanon.
Scholarship Type: Scholarships are fully funded Masters Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships for Masters Students
Slots: Number of scholarships available is not stated
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship covers a $500 USD monthly stipend, Full tuition fees, Medical insurance, Student housing during school months, Laptop, Internship opportunity, Annual round-trip economy air ticket.
Subject Eligibility: scholarships cover the following courses; Applied Economics, International Affairs, Interdisciplinary Gender Studies, and Migration Studies
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships are for students from Algeria, Ethiopia, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia and /or Yemen. Other African countries may be considered.
English Language Requirement: Please refer to application procedure for details on language requirements
Award Eligibility Criteria and Basic Requirements:
Applicants willing to apply for the Lebanese American University Masters Scholarship Program 2019 must meet all the following eligibility conditions:
Students who are committed to pursue hands-on public policy research and work as a part of aster’s program are eligible to apply. To apply, you need to demonstrate financial need status per MEPI and LAU’s Financial Aid policies.
Application Procedure for Lebanese American University Masters Scholarship Program 2019:
The application mode of the scholarship is offline but starts by downloading forms online:
- To apply, the applicants must download the application form.
- The applicants need to submit the complete application form with all financial aid supporting documents to email@example.com (make sure you indicate “TLG-MEPI applicant” in the subject line).
Apply Also: 1. University Of Kent 2019 Jarman Postgraduate Scholarships
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Completed LAU-TLG admission application for 2019-2020
- A recent passport-size photo.
- Identity card or passport (should be the same as the nationality to be used in the registration process at LAU).
- Educational certificates or diplomas (Bachelor, License, etc).
- Official transcript(s) of grades from all colleges or universities attended.
- Personal Essay of at least 1,000 words
- A research statement
- Recommendation letters from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance.
- Certificate(s) of employment with a CV, if you have relevant work experience(s).
- Official scores of English proficiency test (depending on the university/college attended) by submitting one of the below:
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT), with a minimum score of 90. The code for LAU is 2595. The institutional TOEFL is not accepted.
- Academic IELTS with a minimum score of 7.
- Applicants with Internet-based TOEFL (IBT) scores between 80 and 89 and IELTS scores of 6.5, have to register for ENG009 Remedial English, a three-credit course, or retake and pass the English test within the first year of enrolment. IBT and IELTS scores below 80 and 6.5 respectively are not acceptable.
- N.B. English proficiency exams may not be required from applicants from universities recognized by LAU where the language of instruction is English.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Recommended Link(s): University Of Oxford 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK | Apply Now