Leading Africa Scholarship Programme for Africans, 2020: Young Africans who are passionate about building meaningful strategies to develop a more sustainable region is requested to apply for the 2020 Leading Africa Scholarship billed to take place at the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich. The programme will enable successful applicants gain greater visibility of their work and be heard by world renowned experts and leaders.
The programme will afford the participants the opportunity to tap into a global network of potential collaborators from over 196 countries and also gain access to exclusive Ambassador opportunities and other opportunities.
Programme Sponsor(s): One Young World
Programme to be taken at: Munich, Germany
Programme level: Young Africans
Programme Benefits: Cost of travel to and from Munich, Access to the One Young World Summit, accommodation, Catering services.
Subject Eligibility: Any field of human endeavours
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Programme is for Young Africans from Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, eSwatini, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda.
Programme Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Leading Africa Scholarship Programme for Africans, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be young Africans between the age of 18-30 with evidenced commitment to deliver positive change.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong capacity for leadership and are addressing key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must show that they possess a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Applicants must be passport holding citizens of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant educational training to enable him/her participate effectively during the programme.
- Study in Holland- Fully Funded MENA Scholarship Programme 2020/2021
- Global Health Corps Paid Fellowship Programme for Africans 2020
Application Procedure for the Leading Africa Scholarship Programme for Africans, 2020
Applicants are to visit the official application webpage, fill and complete the online application form before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2020