Applications are invited from suitably qualified students in Ghanaian universities for the Kufuor Scholars Program (KSP) an initiative of John A. Kufuor Foundation aimed at providing specialized three (3) year transformational leadership preparation for the African youth.
The KSP seeks to add value to the formal education is expected to produce leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers and knowledgeable in their respective fields of endeavor.
Kufuor Scholars Program for Ghanaians | DETAILS
The mission and vision of the program is to foresee a future where effective and accountable leadership facilitates and ensures sustainable development. This is grounded in the conviction of the Founder, H.E John A. Kufuor, that good Leadership holds the key to good governance and sustainable development in Africa. To prepare young people become catalysts for socio-political and economic transformation, through effective leadership in their chosen field of endeavor.
To be considered for the Kufuor Scholars Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be of Ghanaian nationality.
- Enrolled in level 100 at a Ghanaian university in any academic discipline. Students who are in second year (level 200) and beyond are not eligible
- Have demonstrable leadership interest and experience (e.g. in school, community or at the national level).
- Focus on ability to lead, commitment to service and integrity.
- Demonstrate non-toxic nationalistic orientation and capacity to promote political and religious tolerance, human rights and ethnic co-existence for national development.
- Not be more than 23 years of age at the time of application.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Kufuor Scholars Program for Ghanaian Students are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to supply correct information as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: 21 November 2022